Immigration laws are constantly changing and can be confusing to negotiate all of the legal hurdles to accomplish your goals. Individuals, families and employers are constantly seeking solutions to the ever-changing and confusion immigration legal system. Hiring the right immigration Law Specialist can help ease the pain of the process, simplify the system and achieve the best results for you, your company or family.
How Can a Certified Immigration Consultant help You?
1. Analyze the facts of your case thoroughly
2. Explain all the options for which you may be eligible
3. Recommend the best ways for you to obtain legal status
4. Complete and submit your applications properly
5. Stay current on the new laws that affect you
6. Avoid delays and problems with your case whenever possible
7. Discuss the status of your case with you
8. Speak for you in discussions with Citizenship and Immigrations Canada (CIC)
9. File necessary appeals and waivers
10. Utilize the system to your advantage because we have the experience to do so.
On top of this, we also have departments responsible for:
- Job Placement
- Settlement Services
- Immigration Coaching